Friday 8 December 2017

It's been ages..

Hiya again lovelies,   I know it has been ages since I posted anything, and I feel pretty bad about it, but hopefully this will change going forwards and I will post more as my road keeps going forward.

  Part of my lack of posting is that I haven't really dressed a whole lot, partly because I am going through a patch where when I dress, I feel content, relaxed and all is right with the world, and dread leaving my fem side for the real world, so instead of dressing ive left Tia hanging in the wardrobe while ive battled with a couple of personal issues, and also the issue of do I want Tia to be more than an occasional part of me.
  Let me mention right now a dream that for a long time was a very occasional reoccurring dream, that over the last few months has become a lot more frequent and vivid in detail.
  Since the dream first started, its been looking out through the eyes of a bride getting ready on her big day to walking down the isle,  but initially it was very brief, and lots of detail was missing, and when walking down the isle it stopped about 3 steps away from the other person.  But over the last couple of months especially it has become very very explicit in the detail and the fact that the bride is me.
  Right down to the colour of my nails and little details.  My something borrowed are the white satin 3" Heels with ankle straps, something blue is my toe nails, white stockings with a gorgeous white satin 6 strap suspender belt, white lace French cut panties and white satin corset, with my real boobs comfortably in the cups.  This is pretty much the dress but as I'm a plus size girl the dress pretty  much would taper out from the hips.
   The veil has a super gorgeous tiara with crystals embellished, across the top. my makeup is very gorgeously understated and my hair is a gorgeous auburn colour.
  I walk down the isle, my 3 bridesmaids are wearing bridesmaids dresses,  and the party at the other end of isle and SHE is gorgeous, a satin dress as well, but hers is black, with a white bodice and black bolero on, her bridesmaids are in similar dresses, and the venue is a beautiful country garden.  
  I walk down the isle, the ceremony happens, we get to the kiss part of the ceremony, she lifts my veil and kiss my now wife, then we head back down the isle together. Skip forward a couple of hours and we are in our suite at the reception venue, I take my shoes off, get out of my dress, and swap it for a white evening gown and taller heels, but before I can put my dress on, my wife comes out of the bathroom and in her lingerie and we end up on the bed making out.  I should point out now that my wife like me is a trans girl.
  I have some massive things to sort out...

No comments:

Post a Comment