Sunday 10 July 2016

Hiya my lovelies

Hello there my lovelies, and thank you for visiting my blog.

This is my little slice of the World Wide Web and just a little view into my life.
For the most part I live as a guy, I work, play sport, do blokey things and enjoy life, but an increasing part of my life I also enjoy letting my feminine and softer side out to life as my girl self Tia.
  A little background about me, Ive always been less than totally manly, while other boys my age were very mechanical and loved pulling things apart to fix and see how they worked, I was pursuing activities like sewing and arts.

Ive always been comfortable around girls as friends, I was more than happy to play with girls growing up and even being one of the girls.  As I hit my teen years, like most CD's,  and other Trans girls, I found my mothers pantyhose drawer, and also her lingerie drawer and found out how lovely and soft it all was and how comfortable it was to wear them.
  I progressed from stealing opportunities to wear what was around the house to finding things in opshops or buying from the supermarket a among things I was buying.
 Of course I got caught, and pleaded that it was just a phase and it meant nothing, but after a couple of months I was back at it, just with better hiding places.
 In my early 20's I was living with housemates, so it became very very difficult to not only dress, but also to get clothes and hide them.
 I also went through a couple of relationships and of course could never tell the people I was dating about my femme side, of course those relationships never lasted, and a little over 6 years ago I moved to a place of my own, and Tia has blossomed.
I now have a wardrobe and chest of drawers for Tia.
Tia hasn't been far from the safety of my flat, but she is sprouting wings and getting out more.
 This blog I hope will be a diary of my evolution from closet queen to gurl about town :)

No comments:

Post a Comment