Saturday 8 June 2019

More questions...

Once again, the posts are few and far between, and life is still getting in the way of me being Tia.
  Since my last post, the dreams have pretty much stayed on the same vanes, but a couple of times in the wedding one, especially when I am in the dress, I have managed to see who is on the other side of the veil and it has been the same person each time.  The amazing woman I first came out too, instead of being my maid of honour has been the one waiting at the altar for me, its a  little surprising to me since she is or was as I found out recently in a relationship and had been very happy.  Since I found out that she is single again, she has featured in more of my dreams...  a sign maybe???
   Any way, once again I sit with questions about me, my counsellor took the dreams as just that, dreams of a person who has been single a long time, and not really much to think about, although the fact I was the majority female did lead to asking more questions about my dressing and things, and when I said it had been months since I had a chance to fully dress, they did seem to think that its my subconscious trying to express the girl side of me.
  Once again on the personal side of things, I was away on vacation with family at Easter,with a plan to come out to my family at the end of the trip, but this all changed mid way through as my dad came down sick and ended up spending 2 days in hospital in the town where we were visiting, not a pleasant time at all, the docs diagnosed pancreatitis which is scary, and we got home after 2 days travelling, 2 days later dad was admitted to hospital, and has not left since, it has been a really stressful time, with dads pancreatitis being inflamed by gall stones, which have now been removed along with his gall bladder, but the docs have also said there is a chance he may need another operation or 2 to completely remove the infection related materials from his body.
  This has triggered my nervous and stress habit of picking and biting my nails, which now look bloody awful and have not had polish on them for a while much to my disappointment.
  The one thing that has been keeping me a little grounded is that apart from a few pairs of male underwear for sports, and going out with non aware friends, I wear girls underwear pretty much 6 days a week. Very comforting, and it helps me to relax a little, but I still look at other women and wonder how I would look wearing a particular dress or outfit, but then a few times I wonder is this all worth it and do I just put everything fem into bags and donate to charity.....
   More questions as always, and I am wondering if I will ever get the right time to come out to my family......

No comments:

Post a Comment